WORKSHOPS, PRESENTATIONS & CALENDAR
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2016 – 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Lewy Body Dementia: One of the Most Common Dementias You’ve Never Heard Of
- How is LBD different from Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease?
- Why is it often misdiagnosed?
- What kind of support is available for caregivers in New York?
- Norma Loeb, Founder & Executive Director, Lewy Body Dementia Resource Center of New York
- Judith C. Ahronheim, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, New York Medical College
Hosted by CaringKind (formerly the Alzheimer’s Association, NYC Chapter), 360 Lexington Avenue
Please call 646-744-2900 to reserve a seat.