Your loved one has received a Lewy Body Dementia diagnosis & you’re worried about what’s next.
You need help locating the right doctors, therapists, and activities.
You want to feel secure knowing that your loved one is going to be taken care of with love, support, and care.
But right now, your head is spinning.
You’re struggling to cope with the changes you see affecting their motor functioning, impaired thinking, and mood.
You’re feeling overwhelmed with the new daily care tasks of bathing, dressing, and managing medications.
Please know that you’re not alone.
Created by those who have experienced a Lewy Body Dementia diagnosis first-hand, the Lewy Body Dementia Resource Center provides:
- A comprehensive collection of information about Lewy Body Dementia, including symptoms, treatment, and medications.
- Recommendations of neurologists, therapists, and qualified home health aides who specialize in Lewy Body Dementia.
- Therapeutic and recreational activities for patients and caretakers designed to provide the best quality of life possible.
- A live support helpline that’s available seven days a week, to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- A community of people offering love, support, and know-how to help you and your loved ones through the road ahead.
We understand how hard it is to be a caregiver of someone with a Lewy Body Dementia diagnosis. You don’t have to do it all on your own. We’re here for you.
Because when you have the right resources, you’ll start to feel a little less overwhelmed, and know that you have help to get you both through this debilitating disease.
When you connect with us, you’ll alleviate some of the major burdens of finding the right care for your loved one.
As we work together, you’ll begin to feel less alone. You’ll feel more courageous, strong, and secure in knowing that you and your loved one are supported along this difficult journey.
If you want to reduce some of the overwhelm now, please call our support helpline at 516-218-2026.