WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF LEWY BODY?
- Visual hallucinations. They may include seeing shapes, animals or people.
- Movement disorders. Similar to Parkinson’s disease, slowed mobility, shuffling.
- Poor regulation of body functions (autonomic nervous system). Blood pressure, pulse, digestive and constipation.
- Cognitive problems. Similar to those of Alzheimer’s disease, such as confusion, poor attention, visual-spatial problems and memory loss.
- Sleep difficulties. Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder, which can cause physically acting out dreams, insomnia, restless leg syndrome.